Asset Servicers go on streamlining their core processes while investing in building up added value services (Middle-office outsourcing) and in digital opportunities. They also turn up regulations into business opportunities to better serve their clients. Custody business shows low profitability but high source of liquidity for all the bank. Clearing services extend its scope to OTC markets (and listed derivatives) Fund administration requires large volumes of business and market data. Fund distribution gets along with cross border business and global reach.
Listed below are some of your new challenges:
- Constantly extend the scope of products & services
- Manage the cost of regulatory burden and turn up into business opportunities
- Industrialize platforms
- Keep high liquidity standards in low rate context
- Adapt and custom to clients needs while streamlining processes
- Use RPA and Blockchain to improve processes, and Fintech partnerships for providing new services
Our consultants have been working at the heart of these transformations and can help you take on these new challenges. Listed below are some of the many expertise Aurexia consultants have to offer but are not limited to:
- Business: Migrate new clients on Custody and Asset servicing, Design new products and services (Middle-office BPO, New collateral services, Structured cash deposits…)
- Process: process reviews, RPA use cases, Target Operating Modelling, Improve quality of servicing for clients to make the difference
- Regulatory: AML, KYC, EMIR, MIFID2, SFTR, UCITS V, etc.
- Digital: RPA automation opportunities, Blockchain (Private and Public) on funds distribution, Ai Fintech partnerships