Initiated several years ago under the impetus of regulations (BCBS 239, Solvency 2), data remains at the heart of the priorities of banks and insurance companies. It has become a subject that cuts across all business lines (Retail, CIB, Marketing, HR, CSR, Legal, etc.) and functions (Risk, Finance, Compliance, ALM, Actuarial, etc.) of financial institutions. The knowledge and control of the data allows in particular to :
- Contribute to the improvement of commercial and economic management
- Facilitating decision making
- Improve company processes by making data more reliable and centralising corrective tasks
- Managing operational and financial risks
- Leverage new Analytics & AI technologies to create value and new use cases
- Improving competitiveness and customer relations
Our consultants have a wide range of skills to support you on your data issues by providing their expertise in different fields:
- Data Management – support for Data Offices
- Assisting Chief Data Officers in defining their strategy and data roadmap Implementation and optimisation of the main data projects: data governance / roles & responsibilities, data dictionary and catalogue, data quality system (industrialisation of indicators, comitology and second line of defence), data lineage and IT architecture (convergence of flows, datawarehouses, master plan, etc.). Choice of data management tools through a vast network of partners (Collibra, Ab Initio, etc.).
- Data Analytics
- Data preparation and construction of prototypes for business use (Alteryx type) Data visualisation and construction of dynamic dashboards with solutions such as PowerBi, Tableau, Qlikview, etc., capitalising on our Dataviz Academy, which regularly produces demos using these technologies.
- Data Exploitation to support business divisions on subjects with high data impact such as ESG, climatic stress tests, modelling platform migrations (SAS, Python, etc.)…