A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
- If you want to own your career and are serious in seeing how far your skills and talent can take you…
- If you feel passionately about helping financial services clients solve their most complex problems…
- If you want to build a future where innovation enables us to deliver our services more efficiently and effectively…
Then, a challenging and rewarding role as a Senior Consultant within Aurexia Consulting awaits you.
ABOUT US – Aurexia
Aurexia is a global consultancy, working solely with the financial services industry. We deliver innovative solutions across all financial services sectors, including: Corporate and Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Asset Management, Securities Services, Insurance, and Wealth Management/Private Banking. We cover a breadth of disciplines, with market leading expertise across: Finance, Risk and Regulation; Digital and Innovation; Operations, Organisation and Change.
We pride ourselves on:
- Utilising our business expertise, quality, and creativity, to collaborate and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems, and to deliver their highest priority and strategic initiatives.
- Forcing our clients to think differently about their businesses and their most significant issues.
- Helping clients successfully increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs, and enhance control.
We are growing fast and are looking for like-minded people to come and join us on the journey. Find out more at http://www.aurexia.com/en/ .
As part of our on-going expansion strategy, Aurexia is growing our team in the London office across our Capital Markets, Securities Services, and Asset and Wealth Management practices. We are currently seeking to recruit management consultants with deep financial services knowledge to join our exciting and rapidly growing team. We are recruiting across a number of disciplines.
- Leading analysis and shaping key deliverables (e.g. functional specifications, project plans)
- Delivering projects using appropriate methodologies (e.g. Prince 2, Waterfall, Agile etc.)
- Building credible, trusted advisor relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of working on complex change projects
- Significant experience of business analysis, change management and project management ideally with a management consultancy or internal consultancy within a bank
- Supporting clients with the launch of new business lines
- Reviewing and enhancing key client processes, streamlining processes and optimising cost efficiency
- Completion of industry benchmarks
- Working as part of the team to develop the global franchise
- Sharing knowledge and insight with fellow peers
- Developing propositions and deliver client engagements
Some of the skills and experience we are looking for include:
- Good working knowledge of regulatory changes, across a number of areas, such as MiFID II, MAR, EMIR, SFTR, LIBOR transition, and/or ESG. Proven ability to shape, design, and manage the execution of regulatory change programmes.
- Digital and Innovation. Working knowledge of technology innovation, including RPA and ML. Advisory experience in respect of establishing and driving innovation/ knowledge hubs. Experience of developing applications using low code platforms.
- Operations, Organisation and change. Understanding of business decision modelling, target operating model design and implementation, culture and behavioural frameworks, cost efficiency and reduction.
- Knowledge of a particular financial services sector (e.g. capital markets or asset management), with a strong understanding of transaction and trade lifecycles.
- Ability to drive business and functional analysis and specifications, target operating model design and implementation and/or other change needs.
- Experience of change management in a structured environment, either through business analysis or through project management.
Current Hot Topics
- Trade and transaction reporting (MiFID II/ SFTR/ EMIR)
- Data Governance and Management
- Digital: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation
- Sustainable Finance and Climate Change Impacts on Financial Services
Our ideal candidate would have a worked in financial services consulting or banking organisations. Level will be decided according to experience. The ideal candidate should:
- Be comfortable presenting complex solutions in clear and concise language
- Have the capacity to handle multiple and often conflicting demands
- Demonstrate engagement management and leadership skills
- Be self-motivated and comfortable managing their own career
- Have a degree ideally 2:1 or above
- Be flexible in travelling to client sites (100% travel to client site is usually required)
- Have Fluent English language skills (if you speak other foreign languages even better)
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com