AUREXIA’s Management is delighted to announce the appointment of 3 new Partners, 3 new Associate Partners and 2 Directors, to strengthen our growth on our 9 markets in our 5 offices through Europe and APAC.
|Sithi Sirimanotham||Alain de Cidrac||Manmeet Rana|
- Sithi Sirimanotham: Formerly Relationship Manager at BNP Paribas, then consultant with Finance and Accounting expertise, Sithi joined Aurexia in 2014. He is based in Singapore and oversees Corporate Banking, Wealth Management and Insurance business lines. Agile enabler and design thinking practitioner, he embraces innovation and business value with a client centric mindset. Also likes, golf, boxing and guitar.
- Alain de Cidrac: Graduated from ISEP and HEC and formerly consultant at Accenture and Deloitte, he founded and managed his own management consulting company and was associate partner at Julhiet Sterwen. At Aurexia since 2018, he is in charge of the Luxembourg office. Also practices rowing and likes reading and travelling.
- Manmeet Rana: Formerly a Director at Deloitte and at KPMG, with more than 14 years management consulting experience, she joined Aurexia in 2019 to lead the UK practice. With a background primarily in regulatory consulting, she is responsible for building out the UK practice across all capabilities, supported by our local and global experts. She is an avid (though unpublished) fiction writer, and enjoys travel, wine and good company.
Associate Partners appointed
|Nicolas Roblet – Associate Partner specialised in Finance & Risks||Alexandre Blondel – Associate Partner specialised in Investors Services||Sam Manoo – Associate Partner specialised in Data Management|
- Nicolas Roblet: After 8 years of experience – 4 at KPMG and 4 at BNP Paribas Group in Group Finance, he joined AUREXIA in 2014. Nicolas is in charge of the development of offers part of the FIN/RISK/ALM practice: Finance function transformation, Finance regulatory and ALM regulations projects. He also likes Football, Basketball, gastronomy, red wines and get lost in the streets of Paris.
- Alexandre Blondel: Right after ESCP Europe graduation, Alexandre joined BPCE Inspection Generale Group, acted as portfolio manager in a smidcaps Private Equity fund before opting for management consulting at Ares & Co and Equinox-Cognizant. At AUREXIA, Alexandre is in charge of developing the Asset Management franchise and the Natixis account. He also likes playing rugby with his sons, tasting burgundy wine and trying to complete Marathon race in less than 4 hours.
- Sam Manoo: Graduated from Sciences-Po Paris. Financial services consultant at Sia Partners (2006), in charge of Risk Management activities at Algofi (2010), Director in risk and data management at Equinox-Cognizant (2013), Associate Partner since 2019. Sam is based in Paris office, developing data management capacities for all the business units.
Director specialised in CIB
- Luc Estang: Luc was manager at DXC (ex-CSC) in the CIB practice before joining Aurexia in 2017 as Senior Manager. He will be developing Aurexia position in key clients accounts with a focus on CIB and Trade Finance matters. He’s looking forward to getting back to his CrossFit workouts once the lockdown is over.
- Geoffroy Vuatrin: Graduated from IESEG School of management and formerly consultant at EY Luxembourg and CSC. At AUREXIA since 2014, Geoffroy is part of the Insurance and securities services business lines. He is based in Paris office, mainly growing AUREXIA Program Management capacities. Also likes trails and marathons as well as discovering culinary regional specialties.