Retail Banking faces new challenges with clients « churn », competition with neo banks, growing regulatory expectations to protect customers, and innovation opportunities. Clients expect their bank to be supportive of their key moments in life, implying a trustful relationship. Client experience and bank fees are also strategic to acquire and retain clients. Wealth Managers have to deal with a tough context of low rates, growing burden of regulations, fierce competition and clients requirements.
Listed below are some of your new challenges:
- Customize services and advisory through a multi-channel CRM based on customer segmentation
- Improve customer knowledge between the corporate, personal and private banking markets
- Train, assist and provide tools to sales teams to have a better understanding of customers expectations
- Optimize User experience with smart interfaces for client advisors and customer self-care
- Understand, Analyse and use client data with big data technologies
- Review distribution models (physical vs virtual)
- Manage impact of regulations on business and operating models
Our consultants have been working at the heart of these transformations and can help you take on these new challenges. Listed below are some of the many expertise Aurexia consultants have to offer but are not limited to:
- Business: Support Distribution department with challenges such as segmentation, suitability of products and services, governance, communication; Design Digital opportunities and use cases fro enhanced business
- Support/Manage platforms convergence
- Process: Design new Target Operating Models, process reviews, Systems migration (Core Banking system), Change Management
- Regulatory: MIFID2, DGPR, PRIIPS, IDD, etc.
- Digital: Ai Fintechs to assist on Data intelligence and Client experience