Who are we ?
Aurexia is a strategy and management consulting firm specializing in the financial services industry. In 2006, we launched our first office in Paris and it has since grown into a global firm with approximately 140 employees across France, UK, Luxembourg, Hong Kong and Singapore. We are looking for passionate leaders to join our team in Hong-Kong.
What are our values ?
RESPECT, between senior and junior, between men and women, between all nationalities
TEAM SPIRIT, we are always stronger when getting together to reach an ambition, Team is fun !
KNOWLEDGE SHARING, information is worth only if shared, all opportunities are good to learn from others, digital tools must be used to enhance it
BUSINESS EXPERTISE, to differ from other companies, we constantly have to bring our banking/insurance expertise (besides consulting skills) and continue to have this business culture grow inside the firm, through our R&D workgroups
QUALITY, because our commitment and exigence is key to our reputation, quality is the first criteria in our client requirements
INNOVATION, each new week is different and must be a land of new ideas, innovation insights must be brought to the client
Why join us?
Aurexia is a living space where consultants can develop their skills and experiences in a very conducive environment:
▪ International mobility, with multi-cultural teams
▪ Training program/coaching, to grow and learn fast
▪ Campus Management, to help students step into the corporate world
▪ CSR Policy, with true actions involving all staff
▪ Staff care, with diversity and comfort for all
▪ HR Digital, along with a transparent feedback culture and tools
▪ Fun time, of course
▪ Consultant contribution in R&D groups, such as Institute and FinLab
About the role?
You will lead projects effectively and confidently with our clients and the internal teams. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following :
▪ Consulting Team Leadership: Recruitment, coaching, training and mentoring of Consultants & Managers.
▪ Business Development: Support and lead team with gaining access to tenders, build proposals with the aim to win projects, and delivery of quality projects. Proactively develop and execute business strategy to maximize growth and achieve targets. Participate in key external events and meetings — client meetings, presentations and roundtable etc. Build and leverage on networks. Own and initiate selected key partnerships with Fintechs, associations (FrenchTech / French Chamber of Commerce), HKMA, etc.
▪ Project Management: Project management and execution services to all business lines and functions on a global level. Cover client transformation projects such as: Target Business and Operating model definition, Process improvement, System integration, Regulatory compliance and Digitalization opportunities. Lead and deliver client engagements and collaborate with senior management in the Financial Services Industry, their teams and our internal staff to manage business transformation projects by ensuring quality deliverables and follow up of operational impacts.
▪ Innovation: Analyze market trends to produce insights for strengthening our advisory capacities. Identification of Fintech solutions. Determine and update use cases in the banking/insurance business, particularly where digital solutions bring values. Develop smart partnerships with RPA and AI vendors. Host co-creation sessions with clients focusing on innovative ideation to build new concepts or processes. Develop strong relationships with clients and Partners to continuously bring forth range of innovative solutions to the clients
About you ?
▪ More than 10 years in Consulting background (Big 4 experience is a plus) with demonstrated skills in developing talents, managing projects within the Financial Services Industry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org