Who are we?
Aurexia is a management and digital consulting firm specializing in the financial services industry. In 2006, we launched our first office in Paris and it has since grown into a global firm with approximately 140 employees across France, UK, Luxembourg, Hong Kong and Singapore.
We are looking for passionate consultants to join our team in Singapore.
What are our values?
We have based our model on a series of 6 strong values:
RESPECT, between senior and junior, between men and women, between all nationalities
TEAM SPIRIT, we are always stronger when getting together to reach an ambition, Team is fun!
KNOWLEDGE SHARING, information is worth only if shared, all opportunities are good to learn from others, digital tools must be used to enhance it
BUSINESS EXPERTISE, to differ from other companies, we constantly have to bring our banking/insurance expertise (besides consulting skills) and continue to have this business culture grow inside the firm, through our R&D workgroups
QUALITY, because our commitment and exigence is key to our reputation, quality is the first criteria in our client requirements
INNOVATION, each new week is different and must be a land of new ideas, innovation insights must be brought to the client
Why join us?
Aurexia is a living space where consultants can develop their skills and experiences in a very conducive environment:
▪ International mobility, with multi-cultural teams
▪ Training program/coaching, to grow and learn fast
▪ Campus Management, to help students step into the corporate world
▪ CSR Policy, with true actions involving all staff
▪ Staff care, with diversity and comfort for all
▪ HR Digital, along with a transparent feedback culture and tools
▪ Fun time, of course
▪ Consultant contribution in R&D groups, such as Institute and FinLab
About the role
You will be part of our APAC Team and will work on transformation projects in Trade Finance, Corporate Financing and Cash Management.
Your job will be related to:
▪ Ensuring compliance with local Regulators
▪ Developing and improving Global Transaction Banking products and services
▪ Achieving Operational Efficiency
▪ Innovating through digital initiatives (RPA, AI, Process Mining, Smart Dashboarding, etc.)
▪ Supporting clients in system migration & implementation
▪ 5 to 10 years of relevant experiences in management consulting and/or project management within the Financial Services Industry
▪ Business or Operational experiences in Transaction Banking Operations: Trade Finance, Corporate Financing and Cash Management
▪ Knowledge on project management techniques (Waterfall, AGILE, etc.), business process optimization / improvement (Lean/Six Sigma/Design Thinking), new technologies used in the FI industry (Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning) and project management tools (e.g. MS Project, QlikView, Power BI, Tableau)
▪ Strong Process improvement, stakeholder, change and vendor management skills
▪ Self-motivated with an ability to follow projects through to implementation
▪ Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communications skills
Follow us on Linked In
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org